The role of the Safety and Environmental Assurance Centre (SEAC) is to assure the safety and environmental sustainability of Unilever products, and the processes used to manufacture them. SEAC has a diverse range of scientific expertise that is dedicated to providing risk assessments for the consumer, occupational and environmental safety, and assessments of environmental sustainability across the life cycle of products and processes.
SEAC has built extensive information systems, scientific capability and experience over 50 years within Unilever. Our experts continue to develop capability through active collaboration with other leading edge scientists outside of the company. Read More
- Platform presentations at the Society of Toxicology’s 2015 meeting in San Diego
- SEAC Scientists present at Society of Toxicology in San Diego – 22-26 March 2015
- New Publication Following Meeting with NC3Rs
- A view on current challenges in the environmental risk assessment of chemicals
- New Article published regarding In vitro pepsin digestibility of proteins