The role of the Safety and Environmental Assurance Centre (SEAC) is to assure the safety and environmental sustainability of Unilever products, and the processes used to manufacture them. SEAC has a diverse range of scientific expertise that is dedicated to providing risk assessments for the consumer, occupational and environmental safety, and assessments of environmental sustainability across the life cycle of products and processes.
SEAC has built extensive information systems, scientific capability and experience over 50 years within Unilever. Our experts continue to develop capability through active collaboration with other leading edge scientists outside of the company. Read More
- A view on current challenges in the environmental risk assessment of chemicals
- New Article published regarding In vitro pepsin digestibility of proteins
- Two new publications regarding Ecotoxicology
- New Article published in Toxicological Sciences Journal relating to Method for Skin Sensitisation
- New article in Toxicological Sciences Journal regarding DNA Damage